The TF49 is designed to fit as a replacement of your failed OEM fridge or for new installation into your factory Freightliner Century cabinet and uses the female t-shaped power connection from the REAR of the cigarette lighter plug. Standard mounting flanges are included.
The TF49 uses the SECOP BD35F-HD heavy duty compressor for unsurpassed reliability, durability and performance.
- TruckFridge TF49 refrigerator with freezer for 15″ wide cabinet openings.
- Fridge will fit most Freightliner Century trucks.
- Built-in, silent, highly efficient, fan cooled 12vDC SECOP (Formerly Danfoss) BD35F-HD compressor.
- No power inverter necessary! Connects to the OEM 12v factory fridge wiring in Century trucks.
- Proven design as used in many OEM trucks.
- Solid mounting prevents part movement for quiet operation.
- 12-volt draws only 6 amps on a 15 amp circuit.
- Built-in low voltage cut-out and overvoltage protection.
- Insulation is high density, CFC-free polyurethane foam.
- Replaceable gloss black door panel and reversible door hinge location.
- Door latch provides positive closure.
- Fridge liner is made from thermoformed plastic for easy clean up.
- Interior LED light.
- Adjustable electromechanical temperature control.
- Forced air fin and tube condenser for optimal performance.
- Average consumption: 40 amps/24hrs at 75° F ambient with an internal temperature of 36° F.
- 2 Year Warranty
Volume (CU ft/Liters) 1.73/49
Dimensions HxWxD (inches) 20 1/2 x15 x 17 1/2
Power consumption (W/24h) 278
Weight (lbs) 37
We also offer this model with an ACDC power option. Click here to learn more!