The TF86 (formerly, TF78AM) fridge has been designed to fit a variety of different installations from custom installs to installation into the 2018+ P4 NEW Cascadia trucks with the cabinet delete option. The TF86 refrigerator offers 3.0 cu foot of storage for your food, drinks and frozen items and has the largest freezer offered in our built-in refrigerator product line. The TF86 comes equipped with SECOP BD 1.4F Micro VSD compressor for excellent performance and reduced weight. This is a 12vDC ONLY fridge.
For installation in the 2018+ (CA126) P4 Cascadia trucks, the fridge fits perfectly on the mounting pad and is held in place with the straps provided with the cabinet delete option. NOTE: An optional P4 Wiring Kit (CPLUG) is available on the Accessory page at a cost of $25 and may be necessary for installation in your Cascadia truck.
This fridge will also fit in most closets on the 63” Pete without the door.
NOTE: For custom installations, please consider adding the optional mounting flange to the cart to ensure that you can properly secure the fridge into your custom cabinet.
- Built-in, silent, highly efficient, fan cooled 12vDC SECOP BD1.4F VSD Micro compressor.
- No power inverter necessary! Connects to the 12v factory fridge wiring.
- Connection to a cigarette lighter plug is NOT recommended.
- Proven design as used in many OEM trucks.
- Solid mounting prevents part movement for quiet operation.
- 12-volt draws only 6 amps on a 15 amp circuit.
- Built-in low voltage cut-out and overvoltage protection.
- Insulation is high density, CFC-free polyurethane foam.
- Replaceable black door panel and reversible door hinge location.
- Door latch provides positive closure.
- Fridge liner is made from thermoformed plastic for easy clean up.
- Interior LED light.
- Adjustable electromechanical temperature control.
- Forced air cooled static wire condenser for optimal performance.
- Average consumption: 40 amps/24hrs at 75° F ambient with an internal temperature of 36° F.
- Weight: 62 lbs
- 2 Year Warranty
Volume (CU ft/Liters) 3.0/86
Dimensions HxWxD (inches) 34 x 15 x 21
Power consumption (W/24h) 520
Weight (lbs) 62