The TF65P is designed to fit as a replacement of your failed OEM fridge or for new installation into your factory PETERBILT cabinet. This fridge will fit MOST of the PETERBILT trucks with the 70” BUNK and connects to the wiring in your truck using the PACCAR connector provided with the fridge. The 4 piece PETERBILT mounting flange is included at no extra charge.
NOTE: THE TF65P DOES NOT FIT THE PETERBILT 579 TRUCKS. PLEASE MEASURE YOU CABINET FOR PROPER FIT.
- TruckFridge TF65 refrigerator with freezer for 17 3/4″ wide cabinet openings.
- Fridge will fit MOST Peterbilt 379 trucks with the 70” Bunk .
- Built-in, silent, highly efficient, fan cooled 12vDC SECOP (Formerly Danfoss) BD35F-HD compressor.
- No power inverter necessary! Connects to the 12v factory fridge wiring in most trucks by using the connector provided with purchase. Connection to a cigarette lighter plug is NOT recommended.
- Proven design as used in many OEM trucks.
- Solid mounting prevents part movement for quiet operation.
- 12-volt draws only 6 amps on a 15 amp circuit.
- Built-in low voltage cut-out and overvoltage protection.
- Insulation is high density, CFC-free polyurethane foam.
- Replaceable gloss black door panel and reversible door hinge location.
- Door latch provides positive closure.
- Fridge liner is made from thermoformed plastic for easy clean up.
- Interior LED light.
- Adjustable electromechanical temperature control.
- Forced air fin and tube condenser for optimal performance.
- Average consumption: 40 amps/24hrs at 75° F ambient with an internal temperature of 36° F.
- Weight: 45 lbs
- 2 Year Warranty
(Volume (CU ft/Liters) 2.3/65
Dimensions HxWxD (inches) 21 x 17 3/4 x 19
Power consumption (W/24h) 288
Weight (lbs) 40