The TF49CASN comes complete with the refrigerator, truck mounting brackets and hardware necessary to be installed in your 2009-2018 CA125 (P3) Cascadia truck where there was no OEM fridge or brackets present. The TF49CASN will fit the Cascadia and Cascadia Evolution models from 2009 to mid-year 2018 before the introduction of the NEW style Cascadia truck.
NOTE: THIS FRIDGE DOES NOT FIT THE 2018+ P4 CASCADIA (NEW STYLE) TRUCK!
- Built-in, silent, highly efficient, fan cooled 12vDC SECOP (Formerly Danfoss) BD35F-HD compressor.
- Connects to the OEM 12v factory fridge wiring in your Cascadia truck.
- Proven design as used in many OEM trucks.
- Solid mounting prevents part movement for quiet operation.
- 12-volt draws only 6 amps on a 15 amp circuit.
- Built-in low voltage cut-out and overvoltage protection.
- Insulation is high density, CFC-free polyurethane foam.
- Replaceable gloss black door panel and reversible door hinge location.
- Door latch provides positive closure.
- Fridge liner is made from thermoformed plastic for easy clean up.
- Interior LED light.
- Adjustable electromechanical temperature control.
- Forced air fin and tube condenser for optimal performance.
- Average consumption: 40 amps/24hrs at 75° F ambient with an internal temperature of 36° F.
- Weight: 51 lbs
- 2 Year Warranty
Volume (CU ft/Liters) 1.73/49
Dimensions HxWxD (inches) 20 1/2* x 15 x 17 1/2 (*Not including brackets)
Power consumption (W/24h) 278
Weight (lbs) 51