The TF65CASR has been designed to replace a failed OEM SP825 fridge in the 2018+( CA126-P4) NEW model Cascadia trucks.
This refrigerator can only be installed in the new Cascadia model truck that has a factory cabinet.
included with purchase.
The OEM cabinet door will not be reused.
- Built-in, silent, highly efficient, fan cooled 12vDC SECOP (Formerly Danfoss) BD35F-HD compressor.
- No power inverter necessary! Connects to the 12v factory fridge wiring.
- Connection to a cigarette lighter plug is NOT recommended.
- Proven design as used in many OEM trucks.
- Solid mounting prevents part movement for quiet operation.
- 12-volt draws only 6 amps on a 15 amp circuit.
- Built-in low voltage cut-out and overvoltage protection.
- Insulation is high density, CFC-free polyurethane foam.
- Replaceable gloss black door panel and reversible door hinge location.
- Door latch provides positive closure.
- Fridge liner is made from thermoformed plastic for easy clean up.
- Interior LED light.
- Adjustable electromechanical temperature control.
- Forced air fin and tube condenser for optimal performance.
- Average consumption: 40 amps/24hrs at 75° F ambient with an internal temperature of 36° F.
- Weight: 44 lbs
- 2 Year Warranty
Volume (CU ft/Liters) 2.3/65
Dimensions HxWxD (inches) 20 1/2 x 17 3/4 x 18 1/2
Power consumption (W/24h) 360
Weight (lbs) 44