The TF49 is designed to fit as a replacement of your failed OEM fridge or for new installation into your factory cabinet. This fridge will fit MOST 1999 and newer W9, T600, T660 and T800 trucks and connects to the wiring in your truck using an optional power connector. Standard mounting flanges are included at no extra charge.
NOTE: Cabinet depth MUST be a minimum of 18” on both sides to install this fridge. This can be an issue in some of the KW cabinets.
- TruckFridge TF49 refrigerator with freezer for 15″ wide cabinet openings. Fridge will fit most Kenworth W9, T600, T660 and T800 trucks.
- Built-in, silent, highly efficient, fan cooled 12vDC SECOP (Formerly Danfoss) BD35F-HD compressor.
- No power inverter necessary! Connects to the 12v factory fridge wiring in most trucks by using optional available connectors.
- Proven design as used in many OEM trucks.
- Solid mounting prevents part movement for quiet operation.
- 12-volt draws only 6 amps on a 15 amp circuit.
- Built-in low voltage cut-out and overvoltage protection.
- Insulation is high density, CFC-free polyurethane foam.
- Replaceable gloss black door panel and reversible door hinge location.
- Door latch provides positive closure.
- Fridge liner is made from thermoformed plastic for easy clean up.
- Interior LED light.
- Adjustable electromechanical temperature control.
- Forced air fin and tube condenser for optimal performance.
- Average consumption: 40 amps/24hrs at 75° F ambient with an internal temperature of 36° F.
- Weight: 37 lbs
- 2 Year Warranty
Volume (CU ft/Liters) 1.73/49
Dimensions HxWxD (inches) 20 1/2 x15 x 17 1/2
Power consumption (W/24h) 278
Weight (lbs) 37
We also offer this model with an ACDC power option. Click here to learn more!