The TF49 is designed to fit as a replacement of your failed OEM fridge or for new installation into your factory cabinet and uses the female t-shaped power connection from the REAR of the cigarette lighter plug in most instances. The TF49 is also ideal for custom installations where space is at a premium.
Measure your cabinet opening to insure you order the correct size fridge the first time. The cabinet opening should measure approximately 15” wide for the TF49 fridge.
Standard mounting flanges are included at no extra charge.
The TF49 uses the SECOP BD35F-HD heavy duty compressor for unsurpassed reliability, durability and performance.
- TruckFridge TF49 refrigerator with freezer for 15″ wide cabinet openings.
- Fridge will fit most Kenworth, Peterbilt 63″ sleeper, Freightliner Century, Columbia, Coronado, Mack, International ProStar trucks and is ideal for custom installations where space is at a premium.
- Built-in, silent, highly efficient, fan cooled 12vDC SECOP (Formerly Danfoss) BD35F-HD compressor.
- No power inverter necessary! Connects to the 12v factory fridge wiring in most trucks by using optional available connectors.
- Proven design as used in many OEM trucks.
- Solid mounting prevents part movement for quiet operation.
- 12-volt draws only 6 amps on a 15 amp circuit.
- Built-in low voltage cut-out and overvoltage protection.
- Insulation is high density, CFC-free polyurethane foam.
- Replaceable gloss black door panel and reversible door hinge location.
- Door latch provides positive closure.
- Fridge liner is made from thermoformed plastic for easy clean up.
- Interior LED light.
- Adjustable electromechanical temperature control.
- Forced air fin and tube condenser for optimal performance.
- Refrigerator size
- Combined storage capacity: 49 liter/ 1.73 cubic feet
- Cut out dimensions: 20 1/2″ (H) x 15″ (W) x 17 1/2″ (D)
- Average consumption: 40 amps/24hrs at 75° F ambient with an internal temperature of 36° F.
- Weight: 37 lbs
- 2 Year Warranty
Volume (CU ft/Liters) 1.73/49
Dimensions HxWxD (inches) 20 1/2 x15 x 17 1/2
Power consumption (W/24h) 278
Weight (lbs) 37
We also offer this model with an ACDC power option. Click here to learn more!