The TF49 is designed to fit as a replacement of your failed OEM fridge or for new installation into your factory Freightliner Classic XL cabinet and uses the female t-shaped power connection from the REAR of the cigarette lighter plug. Standard mounting flanges are included.
NOTE: The Freightliner Classic XL and Freightliner Classic trucks DO NOT use the same fridge. Measure your cabinet opening to insure you order the correct size fridge the first time. The cabinet opening should measure approximately 15” wide for the TF49 fridge.
The TF49 uses the SECOP BD35F-HD heavy duty compressor for unsurpassed reliability, durability and performance.
- TruckFridge TF49 refrigerator with freezer for 15″ wide cabinet openings.
- Fridge will fit most Freightliner Classic XL trucks.
- Built-in, silent, highly efficient, fan cooled 12vDC SECOP (Formerly Danfoss) BD35F-HD compressor.
- No power inverter necessary! Connects to the OEM 12v factory fridge wiring in Classic XL trucks.
- Proven design as used in many OEM trucks.
- Solid mounting prevents part movement for quiet operation.
- 12-volt draws only 6 amps on a 15 amp circuit.
- Built-in low voltage cut-out and overvoltage protection.
- Insulation is high density, CFC-free polyurethane foam.
- Replaceable gloss black door panel and reversible door hinge location.
- Door latch provides positive closure.
- Fridge liner is made from thermoformed plastic for easy clean up.
- Interior LED light.
- Adjustable electromechanical temperature control.
- Forced air fin and tube condenser for optimal performance.
- Average consumption: 40 amps/24hrs at 75° F ambient with an internal temperature of 36° F.
- 2 Year Warranty
Volume (CU ft/Liters) 1.73/49
We also offer this model with an ACDC power option. Click here to learn more!
Dimensions HxWxD (inches) 20 1/2 x15 x 17 1/2
Power consumption (W/24h) 278
Weight (lbs) 37